I’m a little late, but I wanted to do this! Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week, the topic is anything of my choice. So, I thought I’d go through some of the past topics that I missed and choose one of those. For the Goodreads links, click on the book covers.
Top Nine (I know, not ten) Books I Loved But Never Wrote A Review For
1. Old Magic by Marianne Curley – I remember loving this story to death, and it’s been a while since I’ve done a reread. It’s on my kindle though!
2. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen – I love the time period. Love the drama. What more could I ask for?
3. Unwind by Neal Shusterman – I recommend this book to anyone. Absolutely loved it. I have the second and third book waiting for me on my bookshelf.
4. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling – Hands down my favorite one. One of these days I’ll write reviews for each book on here, but I’m warning you now: this will have the longest and most fangirlest review.
5. Titus Andronicus by William Shakespeare – Yeah, I know, it’s a play. However, it’s the best revenge story ever. Doubt me? Go read it. Fellow adventurers, it’s going to blow you away (and possibly gross you out. Sorry.).
6. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith – It’s cute, and it all happens within 24 or 48 hours. Quick read and a nice romance.
7. Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson – While I have a love/hate relationship with this series, I thought the first book was pretty good. While making this post I noticed I didn’t have the books I have read from this series in my Goodreads, but I’ve changed that now.
8. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver – I’ve mentioned this book before, and I’ll mention it until the day I die. Fantastic. Emotional. A must read.
9. Extraordinary Groups: An Examination of Unconventional Lifestyles by Richard T. Schaefer and William W. Zellner – A textbook I read while in college that I found really interesting. It explores the different lifestyles and religions including Jehovah Witness, the Father Divine Movement, Wicca, and Scientology.