This post is overdue, but I’m finally making it. First up:
Thank you Derek Murphy from Urban Epics for these amazing books!
Here’s a list of all of them:
1. Starseed by Jude Willhuff
2. River’s Run by S.E. Smith
3. Death Lies Between Us by Jody A. Kessler
4. Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
5. The Sound by Sarah Alderson
6. DUO by T.K. Greenleaf
7. Night of Pan by Gail Strickland
8. Born of Shadows by Sherrilyn Kenyon
9. The Girl and the Raven by Pauline Gruber
10. The Deep Beneath by Natalie Wright
11. The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance 2 by Trisha Telep
12. Defy the Dark by Saundra Mitchell
And that little mini book is a mini version of Edgar Allan Poe’s The Raven. How cool is that?! I also got a dictionary on vampires and werewolves and zombies (oh my!). And fangs!
I also just recently won the February giveaway from NOVL
. Thank you so much!!
This was such a cute collection, and I love that I have another bag to fill with books everywhere I go. There are also two ARCs. Here’s the list:
1. Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
2. Those Girls by Lauren Saft
3. Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse (Mar. 2017)
4. The Memory Book by Lara Avery (Jul. 2016)
I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a part of these giveaways and the chance to read such fantastic books. So stay tuned for some reviews!
Lastly, I wanted to talk about when I went to an author visit/book signing.
Near the end of last year, I got the chance to listen to A.S. King talk about her life, her writing, and her advice to other writers. She was so funny, thoughtful, and inspiring. I am so happy I got the chance to meet her and talk to her, even if it was only for a couple minutes. She encouraged me to continue my own writing.
So, thank you. Thank you so much.